Monday, September 5, 2011

Aug 9-14 - The Unplanned & Unexpected...

So guess what?!  I'm not cheating, just to get ahead on the blog by doing a bunch of dates all at once...!  No, I ended up flying home to San Diego during this time.  Basically, our renter moved out without notifying us, and one of us needed to go home and check on things and close up shop.  Bill voted it be me.  Fair enough - he had to fly back 2 or 3 times last year for board meetings and doctor appointments.  And this way, I could at least squeeze in a little visiting with folks, like my mum, who I stayed with.

Meet Mom!  Otherwise known as Hurricane Irene.  Well, maybe just Irene...!  Isn't she cute in her bee blouse?  Yeah, I know - she doesn't look a thing like me - or vice-versa!  I probably was swapped in the hospital.  No, wait, if you saw my dad, you'd understand.  I'm what these days they'd call a hybrid, in the old days a Heinz 57, and at the pound, a mutt!  But whether she adopted me or had me, she's stuck with me now!     :)

Thanks for the B&B service, Mom!!  It was very nice spending that time with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment