Friday, July 29, 2011

July 21 - uh...

As they say, "on this date, nothing happened."  Well, not exactly true.  I went grocery shopping at the surprisingly fabulous "Broulim's" in Driggs.  I caught up (ever so slightly!!) on my blogging.  And I explored a couple National Forest Access roads (love those!).

I didn't think I had any photos to post for this entry, but guess what?!  I was wrong.  Well, you know me - there are ALWAYS photos!!!  Of everything, practically!

 Even the grocery store.  And who needs a photo of that?!  Well, Patty and I do!  To remember what a happy find this store was!

 Back at home, Ouray and Scratty check out a neighbor's doings...  Yeah, someone's always watching you when you're in an RV park...!  No privacy!  Dern nosey kids are everywhere!

 Our view from the campground - not bad, eh?!!!!  Backside of the Tetons!  And lush green pastures as foreground.  Yeah, not like living in the city, is it?

 Some of our friends.  Bill loves mules!  We waved Hello to them every time we passed by.

 Are these the fields of gold Sting sings about?  Probably not, probably those ones didn't have sprinklers or houses.  But they're pretty anyways, don't you think?! 

 The sun sets in Tetonia.

OK, so it's not THE barn, but they are THE Tetons!  (other side - not on the east side, in the park).


No comments:

Post a Comment