Friday, October 14, 2011

Sept. 5 - What? Waterton again? Yup!


 That afternoon, I decided I needed to make one more run to Waterton, before we were to leave for Cochrane (Calgary) the next day.

 And one of the things I did back in Waterton is the  Bear's Hump hike again.  I figured it would be a different look, virtually without clouds, on a sunny day.  And it was one of my favorite views, so...!  Here's a photo of my trail buddy!

 Look familiar?  The same but different?

 Looking out at Upper Waterton Lake - and our old campground, but without us in it.

Then I did the Akamina Parkway drive again and found another friend - a spruce grouse (at least I think that's what she is!  ...and I think it's a she...!?!).

 Still no bears.  But on the drive back to Cardston, I had to stop for these sweet momma/baby combos!





Just love some of the country roads.


No comments:

Post a Comment