Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sept. 20 - One more look at the Jasper Park Lodge - inside!

In the afternoon, Bill and I drove to the lodge so that he could see it and Lac Beauvert too.  So here are a few photos from the inside.

CarrieBearie & Friends.

Take a seat!

Check-in.

And this, my friends, is how guests used to be picked up and transported to the lodge!  Now that would be traveling in style!

 A special treat at the end of the day:  meeting our good friend Toshiko for dinner in Jasper!  By happy coincidence, Toshiko's Canadian Rail trip stopped in Jasper at just the same time that we ended up there!!!!  I knew she would be there in mid to late Sept., but I wasn't quite sure when we'd be there.  Pretty good for all of us starting out in San Diego!

Toshiko gets her first introduction to our motor home (emphasis on home - replete with dog hair and dirt, I'm afraid!) - and a happy reunion with Tracky!

No comments:

Post a Comment