Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sept. 21 midday - Tram ride with Toshiko!

As part of their visit to Jasper, Toshiko and her friends had signed up to do the tram ride.  So I  joined them!  I wish we had just done this one instead of the Lake Louise one - this provided tremendous views and was a perfect day for it.  

 There's the town of Jasper, many of the gorgeous lakes, and my favorite - the Athabasca River below.

 Jasper Park Lodge and Lac Beauvert.

 The town and the river.

 Toshiko on top!

Nora and Toshiko during our coffee stop in the tram cafe.

Grace, Toshiko, and Nora - The Three Musketeers!

 Pyramid Mountain.

 Tram coming up!

 Tram looking smaller!

 Looking the other direction, south/southeast, towards the Icefield Parkway.

 My river and my sunrise bridge!

 Pyramid just looked so pretty that day!

Looking down at the tram building on top.  I hiked up to the upper area in my Uggs - maybe that's why they called them ugg...!  Definitely not hiking shoes!  But I hadn't planned on doing any hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment